We are delighted to announce that the 2022/23 South West Tourism Excellence Awards Ceremony will take place at Eden Project, Cornwall on 23rd March. A black tie dinner will be followed by the awards presentation, networking and conversations until 12.30am.
Tickets for Finalists are available at a special rate of £95 plus VAT, to include a welcome drink & canapes plus a three course dinner with tea/coffee & petit fours, the menu is shown below. (Ticket income also goes towards the costs of AV, trophies, entertainment, awards judging and feedback). Ticket holders are also invited to enjoy a complimentary visit to Eden Project the day after the Awards, Friday 24th March. Other guests are also welcome to book tickets to join the celebrations, standard tickets are priced at £115 plus VAT.
A VAT Invoice will be emailed when you have booked. If you do not receive this within 24 hours please check your spam filters . If paying by card you will be directed straight to the page for payment as soon as you get to the end of the booking. Your place is not confirmed until payment is received. Please make sure that you read our terms and conditions before booking as it has details of our cancellation and refund policies.
Booking has now closed, for late availability or cancellations, please contact us.
Further details of the menu, timings, dress code and accommodation offers can be found below.
CANAPES IN THE MED
with welcome drinks of Plymouth Gin with Navas Mixers
Sandridge Barton Classic Cuve 2020
ANTIPASTI SHARING BOARDS
(Please state ‘MEAT’, ‘VEG’ or ‘FISH’ in your special requests box for all guests when booking,
along with any dietary or access requirements)
Feather blade of beef (GF/DF)
Cornish hake roasted over coals (GF/DF*)
Salt baked kohlrabi (GF/DF/V)
Chocolate fondant tart
COFFEE, TEA, PETITS FOURS
- 5.30pm: Arrival at Eden Project
- 6.00pm: Reception drink and canapes in the Mediterranean Biome
- 7.00pm: Dinner and Awards presentation in The Link
- 10.30/11pm - 12.30am: Afterparty in The Gallery
Please remember that Eden Project is a very large venue and it takes time to walk from the car park to the Gallery and to the biomes.
Timings are approximate & subject to change
- Multiple Award winning Bosinver Farm Holiday Cottages are kindly offering a discounted B&B rate to include a self service Continental breakfast, please call Pat on 01726 72128 to discuss your requirements and make a booking.
- Boscundle Manor are kindly offering 2022/23 winners a special room rate to include a full Cornish breakfast. They are also happy to extend a discount if you who would like to stay longer or make a weekend of the trip, subject to availability.
- Award winning Carylon Bay Hotel have kindly offered very special rates for our 2022/23 winners if you would like to stay after the Awards event. Please book with them directly and quote swta to receive your discount; you're welcome to book via phone or online, but must use the promo code at the time of booking.
- The Cornwall Hotel and Spa are kindly offering a 10% discount* off their flexible and advanced rates (*exclusions apply). Please contact Abbie on 01726 874050, option 3 for more details and to make a booking.
- THE PIG - at Harlyn Bay are kindly offering our guests 20% off their available rate on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday of awards week. Please book with them directly by calling 0345 225 9494 and quote ‘Tourism Awards’
Optional Black Tie, you're welcome to wear smart/casual if you prefer - you need to be comfortable to relax, celebrate and have your promo photos/ video taken when on stage to accept your award!