This applies to businesses in Wiltshire & Gloucestershire only (except South Gloucestershire), unless they are members of Bristol or Bath or Somerset DMOs in which case they should enter the Bristol, Bath and Somerset awards.
- Choose which category you wish to enter; you might find there is more than one that is relevant to your business.
- Read the hints and tips page.
- Click here to create an account and start your submission, you can save and print off partially completed forms to review at any time prior to submitting the final version. Alternatively, if you would prefer to look at a sample form before you start your online application, please click here.
- Check that you are eligible for the category by checking the ‘Eligibility’ section on your entry forms.
- You can include links to relevant online evidence to illustrate your answer but this is optional, you will not be penalised if you have not included supplementary evidence. Any written answers that are included within the supplementary evidence attempting to circumvent the question word counts will be disregarded. It is however vital that you make the most of the word count and answer each question fully.
- When your form is completed, click submit. This must be before the deadline published on the key dates page, late entries cannot be accepted. You will receive a confirmation email to acknowledge receipt of your entry. If you don't receive this or have any questions email email@example.com.
All entries must be submitted online by the deadline.
They cannot be accepted via email or any other format.
Thank you and good luck.