2018/19 TOURISM AWARDS ARE NOW CLOSED EXCEPT FOR 3 CATEGORIES WHICH CLOSE ON 22 AUGUST
We have already logged 600 entries into this year’s South West Tourism Excellence Awards – including entries into the county schemes in Dorset, Devon, Cornwall and Somerset - meaning we are anticipating another tough summer of excellence judging!
There are 3 categories with a later deadline of 22nd August and we’d encourage you to consider an additional entry into one or more of these – especially those which are open to all business types. They are:
- Customer Service Superstar award, which recognises individuals or teams that regularly go above & beyond, offering exceptional service to visitors
- The Tourism Event & Festival award, for events and festivals that attract visitors to the area and enhance their stay
- Outstanding Contribution to Tourism, for an individual, group or organisation that has made a significant contribution to the tourism industry in the area
If you have already entered any of the above, please feel free to revise your entry if you wish at any time before the deadline.
Richard Stanbrook, Director, South West Water Business, headline sponsors says “We’re thrilled to be announcing the launch of the South West Tourism Awards for 2019. We’ve been sponsors and judges for over 10 years and feel privileged to be involved again this year. Good luck to the ever expanding number of entrants for these desirable awards. We continue to work alongside the vital and vibrant industry of tourism which is key to the South West’s economy and communities and is one of our most important customer sectors.”
Organiser of the awards Robin Barker says “Feedback from last year’s entrants tells us that the Awards are increasing in their relevance and our suggestions for the future met with an enthusiastic response. We are therefore making a few changes this year, with several new venues, a new category, and a series of Excellence workshops designed to help businesses achieve yet greater success. We love working with the region’s most ambitious tourism businesses and are look forward to another record-breaking year.”
Entry is free, the programmes being funded by a range of sponsors and partners, and all entrants receive feedback.
Click HERE to see VIDEO from the last South West Awards night in February 2018
If you have any queries about the awards please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
Twitter: @SWTourism Awards - hashtag #SWTAwards
- SOUTH WEST WATER BUSINESS SHORTLISTED FOR INDUSTRY AWARD Posted: 2nd May 2018
- SOUTH WEST TOPS THE COUNTRY FOR 6th YEAR RUNNING IN NATIONAL TOURISM AWARDS Posted: 24th April 2018
© 2018 Services For Tourism Ltd. Maintained and hosted by Clockwork Marketing