How to Enter
Entry is currently closed - the 2018/19 awards will open for entry in spring 2018.
It is easy to enter the awards.
- Choose which categories you wish to enter.
- Download the entry form(s) from this site.
- Read the Hints and Tips page and then complete the form(s) using Word or compatible software. No handwritten forms are accepted. (Don’t be tempted to convert the file to pdf – this prevents the judges from carrying out word counts).
- If you would like more advice and information about the awards and whether you are eligible please email email@example.com (This will be answered by Services for Tourism Ltd, who manage the awards programme)
- When you have completed the form, email it as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to submit supporting evidence, for example a scan of a relevant document, you may email ONE electronic file to the email address above. No hard copy evidence should be sent.
- Make sure you hit the deadline – published on the website home page.
If based in Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Bristol, Bath or Somerset you must enter your local awards and NOT the South West Tourism Excellence Awards. Your Cornwall, Dorset, Devon, Bristol, Bath or Somerset entry will automatically be considered for the South West awards.
- OFFICIAL CHARITY AT THE SOUTH WEST TOURISM EXCELLENCE AWARDS Posted: 17th January 2018
- Finalists Announced for South West Awards Posted: 8th December 2017
© 2018 Services For Tourism Ltd. Website and hosting provided by Direct Tourism Services