How to Enter
- Choose which categories you wish to enter. Entries will only be accepted from businesses that meet current & relevant Legal and Licensing Compliance. The judges reserve the right to decline an entry if in their opinion this cannot be confirmed.
- Download the entry form(s) from this site.
- Read the Hints and Tips page and then complete the form(s) using Word or compatible software. No handwritten forms are accepted. (Don’t be tempted to convert the file to pdf – this prevents the judges from carrying out word counts).
- If you would like more advice and information about the awards and whether you are eligible please email email@example.com (This will be answered by Services for Tourism Ltd, who manage the awards programme)
- When you have completed the form, email it as a Word attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to submit supporting evidence, for example a scan of a relevant document, you may email ONE electronic file to the email address above. No hard copy evidence should be sent.
- Make sure you hit the deadline – published on the website home page.
If based in Devon, Cornwall, Dorset, Bristol, Bath or Somerset you must enter your local awards and NOT the South West Tourism Excellence Awards. Your Cornwall, Dorset, Devon, Bristol, Bath or Somerset entry will automatically be considered for the South West awards.
- Just over two weeks left to enter Posted: 6th August 2018
- SOUTH WEST WATER BUSINESS SHORTLISTED FOR INDUSTRY AWARD Posted: 2nd May 2018
© 2018 Services For Tourism Ltd. Maintained and hosted by Clockwork Marketing