Awards Celebration Dinner 7 Feb 2019
This year's Tourism Awards Dinner and Celebration will for the first time be at at Aerospace Bristol, the new home of Concorde.
The dinner is the grand finale for the awards across the South West, attended by 400 of the region's top quality tourism businesspeople, as well as a great opportunity for the region's tourism businesses to meet up, celebrate and enjoy each other's company.
The event is Black Tie and will include an opportunity for a Concorde 'walk-through'. The reception will commence at 6pm with bar last orders at midnight and everyone (including cars) to be off site by 00.30 - but ticket holders will be entitled to free access to the whole museum during the day until 4pm. Full information will be sent after booking.
- Concorde Captain Les Brodie - the last Captain to fly Concorde, landing ‘216’ G-BOAF into Bristol Filton
- Bonita Norris - the world’s youngest person to climb Everest and reach the North pole.
Tickets cost from £85 each (+VAT) including a 3 course dinner, wine and entertainment.
The set menu is as follows:
- Starter - Cornish Smuggler, Pear & Walnut Salad. Seasonal leaves, soured honey dressing, Bath harvest rapeseed oil
- Main - West Country Free Range Corn Fed Chicken Breast. Montgomery cheddar potato gratin, seasonal greens, roasted roots, Ashton`s cider sauce
- Dessert - Somerset Apple & Frangipane Tart. Barrow hill Perry cider & apple gel, with Granny Gothards cider ice cream
Please book tickets using the online BOOK option, which gives the option to specify access requirements and dietary choices. (If no dietary requests are made we will assume the normal set menu, vegetarian options are only available by pre-order, whilst other menu options will be devised once chefs have been advised of food allergies)
© 2019 Services For Tourism Ltd. Maintained and hosted by Clockwork Marketing