AWARDS ADVISORY SERVICE
From December to April we are offering an ‘Awards Advisory Service’, designed to give tourism businesses additional tips not just on winning awards, but on becoming even more excellent.
The service is intended for past or intended awards entrants as well as any tourism business that is striving for excellence, at a time when awards judging is not taking place.
Three standard options are available, as follows:
- Feedback on past awards entries plus up to 2 hours of phone help from a recent mystery visitor – cost £85 +VAT
- More detailed feedback or suggestions, including a visit to the business, feedback on past entries form, totalling up to 4 hours of help – cost £160+VAT + travel expenses
- A dummy ‘mystery visit’, with immediate feedback and ‘walk through’ with the business managers, including feedback on past entries and tips on the future, totalling up to 8 hours of help – cost £350 + VAT + travel expenses
Other options are available on request and all enquiries will be quoted individually.
This new service follows requests for additional feedback from past awards entrants as well as suggestions from judges, many of whom are keen to share additional suggestions with the region’s leading tourism businesses.
To avoid conflicts of interest, no-one delivering this service will be involved in judging your awards entry for at least 12 months.
To book or enquire about this service please contact Robin Barker at email@example.com or 07870 397438
- Records tumble as Finalists Announced for South West Tourism Excellence Awards 2016-17 Posted: 18th November 2016
- South West’s 26 Awards make it top England region for 4th year running Posted: 9th March 2016
© 2017 Services For Tourism Ltd. Website and hosting provided by Direct Tourism Services